Stéphane has been working in the optical sector since 2000. He has navigated between several large optical groups and it is by putting his experience and his relationships to good use that he took the step in the end of 2008 of leaving everything to set up his own company which would respond to the various problems of the optical industry, including his own.
Before iZySolutions, the optical market remained deserted when it came to the dematerialisation of optician order forms, and IT solutions were scarce.
Stéphane (Co-founder and CEO of iZySolutions) decided to cross this unexplored field accompanied by Julien Drouin (Co-founder and Managing Director of iZySolutions) with the fruit of a common idea and will: to facilitate the optical world.
The beginnings of his “iZySolutions” adventure were littered with trials and tribulations, from managing negotiations with banks to get the project heard, to the loneliness of working for yourself and putting together your own crew.
Laval Mayenne Technopole (LMT) was a real oasis for learning how to run a start-up and successfully complete the expedition. A real springboard offering support and an invested community that allowed iZySolutions to set sail.
The iZySolutions route started from one of the major issues, the dematerialisation of faxes with iFaxnet, to arrive 10 years later at a complete kit of innovative optical solutions and services by offering:
- Simplified management of EDI electronic business catalogues : https://izysolutions.com/our-softwares/iwicatalog/
- Simplified management of EDI orders : https://izysolutions.com/our-softwares/izywebshop/
- Conversion of faxes into computer files : https://izysolutions.com/our-services/ifaxnet/
- And many others innovatory solutions: https://izysolutions.com/
Today, iFaxnet is unique in the global optical market. Although the use of fax is decreasing, iZySolutions continues to process more and more volume each month by continuously integrating new European customers. The ship is continuing its progression by setting sail for 18 new countries in the world (outside Europe) such as the United States, Canada, or the United Arab Emirates in order to expand its international scope.
Many thanks to all our clients who have accompanied us over the years.
- Listen Stéphane interview on the LMT poadcast: https://lmt25ans.substack.com/p/28-vendre-sa-premiere-solution-grace
- Connect with Stéphane on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/all/?keywords=st%C3%A9phane%20trolet&origin=RICH_QUERY_SUGGESTION&position=0&searchId=f1e988cd-79fe-4b59-bb34-59fe215c0404&sid=%3BHU