iZySolutions is the European leader in software solutions and services for the optical and hearing aid industries.
Come and thrive by joining iZySolutions as an Administrative Assistant, bringing your strength and values.
- Accounting and administrative management
- Accounting – Management control
- Management and monitoring of incoming and outgoing invoicing: payment of service providers, reminders, archiving and sending of documents to the accounting firm, monitoring of customer payments
- Payment processing: from the classification of purchase invoices to monitoring of payments
- Recording of day-to-day accounting, account reconciliation, bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of fixed costs, consultation with suppliers, control of expense reports
- Monitoring of contribution payments and membership files
- Cash management
- Preparation and monitoring of financial dashboards: cash plan, subsidy monitoring,
- Leave tracking
- Distribution of payslips
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and sending of administrative documents from the structure
- Manage emails from the “compta…” mailbox
- Manage current suppliers, purchases of supplies and consumables
- Support the Operations Director in the implementation of reporting and administrative monitoring tools
- Administrative support for financing files: preparation of applications, monitoring of conventions (Opco EP, etc.)
- Daily interface with funders (sending documents, emails, etc.)
- Writing emails and letters to customers and/or employees
- Filing and archiving of administrative and accounting documents
- Participate in the preparation of activity reports and balance sheets
Workplace, difficulties, specificities, and constraints of the position:
- On-site position in OLIVET
- Close collaboration with the Operations Director and the General Manager, in relation to the accounting firm in charge of payroll and accounting closing, and with the rest of the team.
- Part-time work possible
- Excellent mastery of Excel,
- Mastery of office and computer tools (Word, web tools…)
- Excellent mastery of office and accounting tools.
- Knowledge of Libeo and Dolibarr is a plus
- Writing skills and excellent spelling
Soft skills :
- Excellent interpersonal skills, given the necessary contacts with customers and suppliers
- Initiative and curiosity
- Great organizational skills
- Rigor, method, organization, concern for the quality of the work produced, professional discretion
- Understanding of an environment and adaptation to organizational changes
- Proposal for improving the functioning of the service
- Depending on experience: €30k to €32k.